December 16, 2013

Weekend Summary

This weekend was quite a relaxed one. I worked on Friday night and on Saturday we picked up our Christmas tree! We bought it from my classmate who is going to Zambia to build schools and homes for the people there. So the money we paid for the Christmas tree is going to charity. After picking up our tree we went to Meppen, Germany to do some shopping and eat schnitzels!

On Saturday night I went to see an ice-hockey game with my uncle and our team won with 10-0 so it wasn't an exciting game but we had fun!

And on Sunday it was time to put up all the Christmas decorations!








I think our house looks proper "Christmassy" now. We did our best to decorate it and make it look cosy :) 

xoxo Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio