December 11, 2013

Enjoying the little things in Life

Today I went horse riding just to set my mind off things, because sometimes you feel like over-thinking everything. So I grabbed my horse and just when I wanted to get on, my parents arrived with the car and my dad wanted to join me. So I grabbed his horse too, saddled her up and there we went.


I love how horse-riding makes me feel relaxed and how you see the little things in the forest that are just gorgeous. Unfortunately I tried to make a picture of a leaf with little raindrops on it, but I couldn't get it in focus because you know sometimes my horse just wouldn't stand still. 

I have no idea how I possibly got this in focus.





Thank you for reading! Stay up to date, because Life as a Rolling Stone will soon look quite different! :)

xoxo Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio