December 18, 2013

Update

Hi lovelies,

Quiet

I just wanted to let you know, that I know it might seem a little quiet here on my blog and that's because I'm quite busy at the moment. I have full responsibility at internship now, because my manager is on a holiday. So that's pretty cool, but also very stressful. Today I also have a charity auction at which I will be helping to make sure everything goes well.

Holiday

Next week I have 2 weeks off from school, but ofcourse there will be working, celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve. Then the lovely Ana from PeachesandCreamdesigns is working on the design of my blog. As you can see it already looks quite different. I'm really happy on how this little place on the internet is starting to grow more and more.

Christmas Card Swap 

About the Christmas Card Swap, I have only received a card from Eadaoin from the blog Three Years On. And I have already received an e-mail from Ema that her card has been delayed. So I'll wait patiently for the rest of the cards to pop in my mailbox.

Thank you

I also want to thank you for reading my blog, I've been blogging actively now for almost a year and I'm so happy to see that there are more and more people that read my blog. I mean, without you I probably already stopped blogging. And I think that this blogging community is so lovely, everybody is leaving nice comments on my blog and on Twitter. I just really enjoy it. 

I'm only a little bit afraid that I have a bloggers block a.k.a. writers block. Because I want my blog to be unique, so I try not to "copy" any ideas of other blogs. So I will take a break around Christmas time and figure out want I want my blog to look like. And think about what others would like to read about, like maybe some topics about other countries in the world and what's happening over there. Or maybe something else, but I'll let you know. After all, life is like a rolling stone you never know where you are bumping into, or what path you'll be rolling on. 

Anyways, I have to get some work done now. 

xoxo Anne 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio