November 25, 2014

Student life || part 2



Where do you see yourself in 4 years from now?

That's a question I've been asked a lot this week. Well to be honest, I have no idea. Who actually knows where they are in several years. I hope I will be graduated by then as a communications adviser, but will I continue to study, look for a job or end up doing something completely different from what I've studied?

I have never really hated school, I mean, the homework is a downside, but the people in your class can be fun to hang out with. But wouldn't it be great to just get a perfect job, without having to study for it for hours and hours?

Source
Hopefully next week I will get my grade for a test I took 2 weeks ago. I'm quite nervous about it, but I'll probably be fine. Me and my group failed on the first report we had to hand in, but we were able to do a resit. I'm still waiting for that result as well. But now that we've started the block about marketing I feel way more comfortable. I think this could really be my thing and I'm eager to learn more about it. Also, we have really cool teachers that have some really good ideas. For example, one teacher has lived in South-Africa but also in 10 other countries in the last 10 years and has traveled to over 50 countries. Isn't that awesome? I would like a job where I can travel all over the world and live in as many different countries as possible.

Then there is the living on rooms, which is actually a lot of fun. I feel already really at home here in Groningen and enjoy living here. My laptop is acting weird lately though, but I don't have money to buy a new laptop now, because I have to be able to pay my rent. Also, I would like a Macbook, so I'm saving up money to buy one. But as you all might know, Apple is not a brand for poor students....

Source
Do you face any problems or things you dislike of being in college or university? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio