November 17, 2014

Autumn part 2

Hey everyone, if you're still reading my blog, thank you for sticking with me! I have been really busy lately, but I also had fun times. I think it was good to have a bit of a break from the blog. As a lot of you may know, I started a new education this September and sometimes it's a bit hard to keep up with all the homework.

I wanted to share some pictures with you that I took when I was on a walk with my mom in the forest again. I think this was one of the last days of good weather in November. I can't believe it's all going so fast, before you know it, Christmas is around the corner and we'll be starting off a new year again. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a fast train, I guess we all get older and things go faster every year.

This week I will start a new block in school and I really hope that this suits me better. Because the last block, I felt like I had to try really hard to keep my head above the water. But, this block is going to be about communications in business, which I think suits me more as I already have a diploma in international business.

So thank you all for your patience, I hope to blog more and find some more inspiration. Sometimes I feel like I'm only busy with school. And welcome to all my new readers, I hope you like what you read and stay around for a while, I really appreciate everyone of you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio