March 18, 2014

Start of a new series


As some of you know I will leave to Malta for 12 weeks, there I will have a work placement at a company and attend school to work on my English. I want to keep you all up-to-date about my adventures in Malta, so that's why I want to start a new series, for the blogposts I will write from there. As long as my internet is working properly there I expect no problems with uploading posts regularly.



I need your help for a name of the series, I am doubting between:

Maltese Adventures

The Malta Experience

If you have a more fun suggestion, let me know and then I will pick the best :)
Maybe you also have some ideas on what kind of blogposts you would like to see while I am on Malta. Just drop everything in the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio