March 28, 2014

Up-date

Hello lovely people.
I know I have been neglecting my blog for 2 weeks now which wasn't the plan but it happened. So here is a quick update on what I've been doing lately.

Last Saturday I was sleeping over at my friends house and we were going out that evening. But suddenly she wanted to dress up and do our make-up very early while we were far away from leaving to the city. I didn't suspect anything and was fine with it. Then when I walked down stairs all the curtains were closed, which was also a bit strange but i didn't really suspect anything of it.

About 10 minutes later, my other two friends came swinging in the door shouting "SURPRISE!!" and I was in shock for a good 5 minutes I think. Because normally my friends don't hang together and I speak them separately all the time, so it was just extra nice having my besties all together on my last evening of going out. They also gave me a forget-us-not package full of goodies. See surprised/shocked/happy face down below.


When I unpacked the forget-us-not package it was time to chat and drink and to make a group picture. I just couldn't stop smiling the whole night through, I have such great friends.



My friends are tooo pretty.

Then yesterday it was my fathers birthday, and together with my uncle, sister and mother I ordered an LA KINGS Jacket. They're like one of the best ice-hockey clubs in the USA and my dad is fan of them.
Luckily he was reaaaallly happy with the gift and tried the jacket right on.



I am half-way with packing my bags and I am going to finish it tomorrow. Hopefully I won't forget anything and get there safely. The new series for Malta will be named: Maltese Adventures.

I will keep you all updated and will try to post as often as I can. 

Thank you for staying and reading my blog, I really appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio