January 11, 2014

Readings

I still have a Christmas-present holding from my internship. We were allowed to pick something from €30,- for Christmas. So I decided to go on the search for some nice English books. Since I have this blog and I am leaving for Malta in just 2,5 months (eeekk!!) I want to practice my English a bit more.

I chose three books, all quite different.

1. The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas





























Well, I think most of you have seen the movie. Although I wanted to see the movie for quite a while too, I want to read the book first. This is going to be a tough one, tissues recommended while reading this book.


2. The Fault In Our Stars
























About a girl that is terminal, but finds romance and love. 


3. Thinking Fast and Slow

























A book about how our minds work and how we make decisions and why. 



When I finished reading one of them, I will write a review about them. 


Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog! 

xoxo Anne 



p.s. All the images are from bol.com and I do not own any copyright to this pictures. All the copyright belongs to bol.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio