January 10, 2014

walk in the woods

Today I had a day off from internship, which is really nice although it's just after the holidays. I'm trying really hard to get into my normal daily routine again, but it's quite hard after spending more nights awake then days in the holiday. So every night I lie awake till 2 a.m. and then when my alarm goes off at 7 a.m. I can't get out of bed. Which is completely logical of course, but still very annoying.

This morning when I woke up, I actually expected that the weather was just as bad as yesterday with lots of rain and wind. But when I looked outside my window, it was crispy and sunny so I decided to take the dogs for a walk in the woods.


It was nice to have some exercise after a whole week of sitting on your bum in the office or at school. I mean the only exercise you're getting then is practically your walk to and from the toilet and for switching classrooms. And also, I think the dogs quite enjoyed their selves too.






Happy Friday everyone! 

xoxo Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio