December 20, 2013

Favorites Friday

I want to share my favorites of the week with you on Friday, like music, clothes, apps, blogs, books etc.


1. Book: The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell, it's a book from the Wallander series and it's about a man that just disappeared and no one knows why, then a few days later his wife disappears too. It's a very thrilling book from a Swedish writer and I personally love Swedish books. I would definitely recommend reading this book if you are into thrilling/detective books too.

2. Music: I am currently listening to Half Moon Run  and then particularly the song Need It.
I'm also a bit of a fan of Matt Corby, he is not known in The Netherlands at all but I still like his songs. My favorite songs of him are: Resolution & Brother.

3. Drink: Hot Chocolate of course! and some whipped cream to top it all off. 

4. Footwear: slippers, to keep my feet nice and warm.

5. Device: My Iphone 5, it helps me a lot this week because all of the phone calls and quick searching on the internet. I love smartphones, they come in so handy. 


These were my favorites of this week. What are your favorites at the moment?

xoxo Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio