November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday





This picture was taken about 3/4 years ago, we were in Germany for a few days. Along the Moesel, it's a wine area in Germany with mountains, pretty houses and an ancient castle. I think I changed a lot in those 3-4 years. Of course, I got older and grew up but I think it also was a time where I was just a "child" and had different interests.

My looks changed too, my face the most I think. I'm still going up and down with my weight and there was a time, a few years ago that I was really depressed because of that. But when I look at this picture, I look really happy, no worries on my mind, just enjoying the moment. I think when you get older, busier, you forget to just stop for a minute, look around and enjoy the moment. The weeks just fly by, you're working, going to school, going out. And before you know it, it's Monday again.

So what I am actually trying to say is, next time something fun is happening, just breathe, stop thinking about all your worries and just ENJOY. Because before you know it, it's over.

Happy Thursday you all!

xoxo Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio