November 27, 2012

Christmas in Bracciano




I have a very exciting announcement to make! I'm going to visit one of my best friends from Italy with Christmas. A few years ago i had an exchange with school and met a lovely host family. She is still my friend and her parents are just such loving people. So after not seeing them for 2 years i really started to miss them and wanted to visit them. So why not with christmas? I'm very excited to see them again and celebrate christmas with them and their family. Of course im going to take loads of pictures and keep you all updated. It is still  3 weeks away though, seems like a long time. It also is the first time i will be going on a holiday and get in an airplane all by myself, so that should be quite an experience.

xoxo Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio