June 13, 2016

New Adventure: Madrid, Spain

Hey everyone,

I am currently getting ready for my new adventure abroad which will be in the middle of August this year. I am very excited about the fact that I am going to be studying in Madrid for 6 months!


source: http://acadameia.tumblr.com/post/88515960776

Today I have finally confirmed my booking for a room, a little outside the city center but with good connections and only a few minutes away from restaurants and shops. To be honest, it was quite a hassle to find a room, but I am satisfied with the one I have now. My mom will also be joining me on the way there for a few days to help me settle in and to do some sightseeing together.

In this 6 months I will be studying at the Rey Juan Carlos University and hopefully my Spanish will improve once I am there. The courses that I will be following are going to be in English though, because my Spanish is nearly not good enough for that, haha.
I am also really excited that I will be having something new and exciting to share with you guys and to write about all my experiences there, like I did when I was in Malta.

If you have ever been to Madrid before or if you maybe even live there and have some good recommendations or tips, I would be happy to hear about them.

Hasta Luego!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio