February 22, 2015

Update on how life is right now

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on this blog for way too long and i am afraid i won't be writing here in the future for a while either, because i'm super busy with my study right now.

My life in Groningen is going great and i feel at home, but sometimes the homework and the studying is swallowing me whole. The only relaxation i have is on thursday night´s when i go out with my friends or whenever there is a drink with the students association, and of course on sunday's. 

So bear with me all please, i really want to blog because i miss it a lot. But besides from studying and my weekends relaxing and working there is not a lot going on in my life right now. Next week i have a week off, but i'll be working then too. Maybe i can think of a few things i can write about on how studying is and how it is to be a member of a students association here in The Netherlands, or even you would like to hear a review on a movie. 


Anyway, if you have any suggestions you can always let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio