October 30, 2014

walk in the woods in autumn

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family. But before all the family members arrived we took a refreshing walk in the woods. It was quite windy outside, but once you're in the woods, surrounded by tall trees and bushes, you don't feel it anymore.

It was super quiet and we saw a lot of beautiful mushrooms growing on the side of the walkpath.












I always enjoy walking in the forest back home, I think it's a beautiful forest. Walking there is perfect for clearing your mind and just enjoy nature. This is always what I miss most, when I am away from home. Having these kind of places just around the corner. 

I promise you, in winter it looks amazing as well.

Where do you like to spend your autumn walks?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio