September 04, 2014

This is it!

I am officially graduated as an assistant manager international business, got my diploma! *JEEEJ*  Time to start something new! This week i had my introduction week on my new school in Groningen. I am starting a new programme called International Communication and I got myself a student room in Groningen, so I don't have to travel by train everyday.

I would like to show you some pictures on how I decorated the place. It's quite full with stuff I need, but it's not very personal yet, but I think that will be something which will happen with time.





Almost everything is from IKEA, but I don't think it really looks like an IKEA room. I have been there for probably 6-8 times in 3 weeks, so I don't feel like going there for the next 8 years.
This is something which seemed easy to do at first, but in the end you need more stuff then you think you need. Hopefully I can put up some pictures on the wall to make it a little more like a home. But untill then I really like how the place looks. I am lucky with my roommates as well, because they are really nice people, so I will find my way here. Now the only thing left to do is discover the city and find fun places to go!

I am sorry if I'm not posting more frequently, but with getting everything arranged to settle in here and starting a new programme in school I was a bit busy. Hopefully when I can find my rhythm with school and living by myself, I can start picking up blogging more frequently again.

So, I hopefully see you back here soon on the blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio