July 27, 2014

Less Worrying, More Enjoying

I worry too much, about paying bills. Or thinking that it’s maybe better to stay at home because the next week I have nightshifts all week long. But in the meantime I am daydreaming about roadtrips through America, Backpacking through Europe and travel to countries I have never been, to places I’ve never seen.

A lot of people including myself only think about their jobs and the bills to pay, but I think it’s better if we would do more of the things we enjoy. I think it improves our quality of live and therefore it makes you a happier person. Although it’s difficult to actually go out and do a lot of fun things, it may sound weird, but it’s true. There is always time and money which can be the most difficult factors from stopping you to do the things you want to do. 

The last 4 weeks I have been working every night to make money for my studentroom and just for nice things. Trust me, it’s not the most interesting work I do and I am already quite sick of doing it, but I have to remind myself every time: “ I do not live to work, I work to live.” And when I am done with work and I have a few weeks off, I am going to do more fun things again. Enjoy life more, going to more parties or whatever there is for fun.

source
Sometimes I hear stories about people that feel the need to stay somewhere for their job, but would rather pack their bags to go live somewhere else. Then I think, why not? What do you have to lose and what is the worst thing that can happen? I am a person that can’t stay in one place for too long and maybe that sounds weird from a student that still lives at home at her parents’ house. But soon I am not living with my parents anymore and I am so glad that I chose a study for which I have to go abroad for one year.


Just meeting new people, seeing new things, learn about different cultures. Because after Malta I feel more adventurous than ever. But first I will enjoy the family holiday in Italy and decorating my studentroom, because that makes me very happy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio