March 12, 2014

The last thing you... || Tag

Hello lovelies,

Yesterday I was tagged by the lovely Danielle from Underland to Wonderland for The last thing you... Tag. I really like doing these tags and nominating people. So here you go, have fun reading!

1. Who did you last talk to?
My classmates as I just got back from school, we always have a lot of fun because we are a class of just 7 people.

2. What was the last outfit you wore?
Today I have on; a darkgrey jeans, a light pink/peachy top with black shiny sequins and a very light beige cardigan, all from H&M and then at last my very beloved grey Vans on my feet.

3. What was the last thing you ate?
A banana.

4. What was the last thing you drank?
I am at the internship office right now, so I just had a cappuccino.

5. Last sport you played?
Well horse riding isn't really a sport you "play" but that was the last thing I went to every week, 5 years ago...

This was when i competed in a dressage competition with my own horse for the first time. I was already fan of
The Stones!


6. Who did you e-mail last?
Someone from work to ask for more hours.

7. Which one of your friends did you talk last?
I would say in person: my best friend Gaby, I haven't seen her in a while and we were talking about her new puppy! They just picked up a new black Labrador 2 weeks ago, she is just such a cutie! (my friend too by the way)

8. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Last night, I didn't watch any TV but I watched a livestream on my phone of an ice-hockey game from our team the Flyers. They lost, again, but it was still fun to watch.

9. Last blog you checked?
 Shabby Chic Home

10. Last game you played?
Do drinking-games count as games too? Because normally I really don't play any games, I get bored very quickly so I can't remember the last time I played a game and certainly not which one it was. Sorry!

I tag Victoria from Shabby Chic Home









No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio