February 12, 2014

Wednesday Wishes || 3




* That motorcycle, I mean just look at it! I think i'm in loveee Wish i would look that fabulous on a motorbike though, unfortunately it rains all the time here so i have to suit up in that ridiculous textile suits.. But this kind of motorcycle is definitely on my wishlist.

* I love this watercolor painting of a tiger. I would definitely hang something like this in my house/room. I think it looks tough but also very sophisticated.

* Another tattoo, i just had my first tattoo last October which was in memory of my granddad who died 4 years ago. I really want another tattoo, but i think a tattoo has to mean something or stand for something. So i probably have to put it on hold for a while and really think about what i want. This elephant looks really cool though!

What is on your wishlist?





image sources: 1.2.3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio