February 04, 2014

Time to get back on schedule



Last weekend me and my classmates went away to stay a weekend in a cabin somewhere in the woods. We had no teachers with us, because we wanted to have fun this weekend.  In about 2 months, most of us will leave for an internship abroad of 12 weeks and when we graduate some of us are still abroad.
There has been lots of laughter and alcohol was shed, also lots of lack of sleep and we drunk coffee a lot. 

I am a person that needs a lot of sleep or I will stop functioning normal or get cranky and start yelling at everybody. So with my lack of sleep I'll try really hard to keep smiling to everybody this week and Mr. Coffee is going to be my best friend during the day, especially in the mornings. 

Also, I would like to get back on track with my blogging this week. Because you know, I feel like my blog has been neglected last week. So I will give it more attention and hopefully I'll get some nice ideas for new posts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio