February 11, 2014

Quote of the week || 3




Nobody's perfect and nobody will ever become perfect, you know why? Because everyone's "perfect" is different. For me it's having a healthy mind and body and for someone else it's someone with a good job and a nice home and family. Everyone's perfect is different. But life isn't perfect, you'll get obstacles in life, when it's going great or when it's going worse.

Source

But whatever happens, it's good for wanting to achieve to be your own version of perfect. Goals are dreams with a deadline, if you want to achieve your dreams you have to set goals. If you want to be able to run that extra mile, you set a goal to achieve that. If you want to be able to have your dream job than go for it!

I know it's hard and sometimes it doesn't work out and you have setbacks, but it doesn't matter as long as you don't give up. Right now I feel like I'm wanting too much and now I'm not feeling well because of it. You also have to take your rest and think about how much time you want to take for that goal. Because doing one million things at the same time, because you want to achieve your goal is not good for you. It will only end up in feeling worse then before setting that goal.

I need to think about my health, but I also need to step up my game and get more exercise because I have to have more energy to keep up with everything, that's my goal. But I have to think about doing it, at my own pace or it will turn out negative instead of positive. Anyways, I'm drifting away from the actual quote. You are perfect in your own way and if you want to achieve your own version of perfect, than set goals! It will help :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio