February 10, 2014

1-2-3 Gold - silver - bronze

Source

Today I was staying at home because I am not feeling well, I'm still not feeling well. But one advantage was that I had enough time to watch the Winter Olympics in Sochi. I'll confess, that normally, I don't watch ice-skating because I think it's quite boring. But when I decided to watching the 500 meters completely, it was surprisingly exciting. Today is the second time that The Netherlands get the gold, silver AND bronze. Something to be really proud of I think. But still my favorite sport in the Winter Olympics is Ice-Hockey, bet you didn't see that one coming ey?!

What do you like to watch with the Winter Olympics? Or do you just watch anything that your country competes in?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio