February 14, 2014

Get to know me a little tag

Thank you Danielle for tagging me :) I really like this tag, because you get to know little details of the writer behind the blog. So i will answer the questions and i hope you enjoy reading them! Here we go.

1. Do you have a middle name?

Yes and luckily it is not that bad, at least that's what i'd like to think. My middle name is Dorothea, don't know where my parents got it from though.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

That must have been English and history, i liked English because it was one subject i was good at and history because i think that was interesting until the point where we were only talking about World War II. 

3. What's your favorite drink?

That's a hard one, so i'm just going to name 3 different drinks in 3 categories.
Warm drink: hot chocolate, preferably with whipped cream
Non-alcoholic cold drink: Ice-tea
Alcoholic drink: Pink Vodka with 7Up. 

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

John Doe from B.O.B ft. Priscilla.  Listen to it here

5. What would you name your children? 

Pfff, that's a really hard one. I don't even know if i want children. So i'm going to skip this one.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I used to ride horses very frequently in a riding school, i still go horse riding sometimes on my own horse if i have the time. Other than that, i'm not a big fan of sports.

7. What's your favorite book?

Another hard question, i like books from Jean-Christophe GrangĂ©. He writes thriller books, always a good read. 

8. What's your favorite color?

I think neutral colors, i own a lot of black and white and light pink clothing. 

9. What's your favorite animal?

Dogs 

10. What's your favorite perfume?

Trussardi Donna and Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose

11. What's your favorite time of the year.

Spring and summer. Spring because it's most of the time the perfect temperature to be active outside, like horse riding, driving a motorcycle, go for a walk etc. And summer because it's just nice and warm.

12. Have you been out of the country?

Yes, I have been to Greece, Albania, Croatia, Italy, Slovakia, Hungary and in 7 weeks i'm leaving to Malta for 12 weeks.

13. Do you speak any other languages?

I speak Dutch fluently it's my native language and English of course haha, also a little bit of German but i suck at speaking it.

14. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a sister that is two years older than me. Unfortunately she's mentally disabled, so it doesn't feel like she is my big sister, but i do love her a lot although it's not always easy. 

15. What's your favorite shop?

Probably H&M, i buy a lot of clothes at H&M haha. 

16. What's your favorite food?

Calamaris! 

17. What's your favorite movie?

Forest Gump and The Hunger Games movies.

18. What are your favorite TV shows?

The mentalist, Elementary because how they made a serie of Sherlock Holmes so modern and it's still funny. And what i'm currently watching which i enjoy a lot is the show The Scandal. 

19. What phone do you have?

I own a white Iphone 5. 

20. How tall are you?

I'm quite tall as most Dutch people, i am 173 cm.

21. Any pets?

We have 2 Jack Russel Terriers and Brahma chickens.


22. Any kids?

No and I hope it stays like that for a long time.

23. If you weren't you, would you be your friend?

I think i would, i am always in for a party and very social and chatty when around friends.

24. What's the first thing you notice about someone? 

Their hair and clothes, because that's the first thing you see about a person.. right?

25. What is your eye colour?

My eyes are a bit weird, with nice weather they're green and bad weather more grey-ish.

26. Scary movies or happy endings?

Happy endings if they're not too cliché but they mostly are. I am not a fan of scary movies though, i always get nightmares from them.

27. Favorite smells?

When there is something like a cake baking in the oven, that smell! and cinnamon with apple.

28. Do you have any special talents?

No, not really.. haha

29. Where were you born?

Diaconessenhuis hospital in Voorburg, The Netherlands.

30. What are your hobbies?

Going out with friends and horse riding (when i can find the time)



Me on my birthday when i turned 5 years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio