January 20, 2014

Weekend summary || 2





This weekend I should have studied, but there were much more fun things to do. On Saturday we went to Nordhorn which is a small town in Germany and is only a one-hour drive away for us. We ate bratwurst and schnitzels for lunch and then wandered through town.

In the evening I headed to the city to meet with my friend in a bar and had a couple of drinks while catching up. Which is always really nice.

Sunday was a rather relaxed day, we slept in, had breakfast together and went to see an ice-hockey game. As you might have already noticed, our family loves a game of ice-hockey. Unfortunately we lost.. but it was a fun game to watch anyway.

It was a fun, relaxed weekend, without studying.. I'll start studying tonight, I promise!


What did you do on your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio