January 28, 2014

Photo Recap || 1



This is a photo recap of what I've been doing and seeing lately. Unfortunately I'm still not quite in the habit of taking my camera everywhere with me (especially with events like Jumping Amsterdam). Going to start to work on that this week.


  • My view on the drive home on my scooter today, beautiful sunsets. 
  • A new haircut, which was needed very much!
  • Jumping Amsterdam, enjoying the sight of beautiful horses ( and sometimes handsome riders too)
  • A nice car which was in the parking garage in Amsterdam, anyone would like to sponsor me for a nice ride like this one? 
  • Studying for exams.. 
  • New sweater! 

What have you been up to lately? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio