January 27, 2014

Jumping Amsterdam 2014

Last Saturday I went to Jumping Amsterdam with my dad's cousin. She received tickets from her previous work and asked me to accompany her and of course I said yes! I went there with the train on Saturday morning and arrived around 12. We made our way there and enjoyed watching all the different horses and I recognized a lot of riders from other horse-events I attended to.

We had a night filled with jumping and no dressage. I am a big fan of jumping and not such a big fan of dressage although it is amazing what the riders and horses are capable of.

Unfortunately it was quite hard to make some good pictures because of the bright light they had above the piste.




We had a lovely day and it was nice to attend a horse-event again after 2 years.

On Sunday we had no further plans so we decided to take a walk on the beach in Scheveningen and after that I headed home. It was a relaxed weekend and I really enjoyed myself.

Anyways, thank you for reading as always. I am not posting that much anymore since I am quite busy with school and exams. But I hope that when the exams are over I have more time for blogging again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio