November 13, 2013

My Favorite Reads



Hi lovelies, today I wanted to share with you what kind of blogs I really enjoy reading and get inspiration from. Some are about lifestyle, some about fashion.

1. milkbubbletea  which is a really cute blog of Becky, who lives in the UK. She blogs about all kind of things, so you can always find a subject to your liking :)

2. The Londoner this is a blog where a lot of food is found, I personally am not really a fan of blogs with different kind of recipes. But I absolutely loveeee her blog, because it involves a lot of pictures of food! And also of her exciting travels all around the world.

3. Ciderwithrosie this is a really nice lifestyleblog, and her dog is really cute. You should definitely check this girl out!

4. SprinkleofGlitter is a really nice blog about fashion, lifestyle, her adorable daughter and inspirational posts.


These are about my every-day favorite blogs!

Do you have any blogs you would recommend to read? Or maybe you already know one of these blogs? Let me know, I would love to hear about it!


xoxo Anne

Twitter: @asarollingstone
Instagram: @lifeasanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio