October 14, 2013

My weekend according to my camera

My weekend was pretty chill actually. Saturday I slept in and picked up my best friend at her house. She was going to spend the night at my house and on Saturday evening we would go and watch a ice-hokey game. It was a pretty rough game and we all didn't agree with the outcome, but we all had a good time :) Sunday was a lazy day and we decided to paint our faces like a sugar skull for Halloween after watching some tutorials.



I hope you had a fun weekend too!

Unfortunately today I found out that our trip to London is canceled. There aren't enough people that booked in the week of 21st of October, so I'm probably going later this year.

What did you do this weekend?

xoxo Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio