October 26, 2012

Autumn

Autumn is my favorite season of the year.

The leafs on the trees changing color, lighting candles around the house, drinking hot chocolate have movienights together with friends and getting under a blanket.

This week i took my horse for a ride in the forrest, it was such beatiful weather i couldn't resist it. I wasn't planning to stay away for too long, because i had more things to do. Eventually i stayed in the forest for 2 hours. 

I turned 18 this week, in Holland it means i'm an adult now. I don't really feel like an adult to be honest. Sunday my family is coming over to celebrate it.

I also did meet up with some old friends in the city, we all laughed like we used to in the good old days. Very fun to see that no one actually really changed. 

This morning i walked for 2 and a half hours in the forrest again but this time with my dogs and made some gorgeous pictures.

In the afternoon  i had 2 hours of motorcycle lessons and tonight i'm going to my friend, i'm staying over because she's home alone. Tomorrow we will go out, to celebrate my birthday a little before i officially throw a party for my friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio